It’s said that leaders don’t become great because of their power over others. Rather, it’s their ability to EMPOWER others that makes great leaders.
Lisa Quast, contributor at Forbes.com, says there are 6 ways to empower others:
- Share information with others
- Create clear goals and objectives
- Teach that it’s okay to make mistakes
- Create an environment that celebrates successes and failures
- Support a learning environment
- Let teams become the hierarchy
Some of the benefits of following this strategy include better employee morale and more satisfied customers.
You can find the entire article here: